Thursday, June 24, 2010

Email about filling our pockets

I just got an interesting email, saying Halaw Group is all about Halaw Group and wanting to fill our own pockets. Well my friend who sent us the email, and we will leave you anonymous, your welcome to have my pockets, and many of our First Nations peoples pockets. Your partly correct, why can't we fill our pockets with a lot of money has been generated of the backs and traditional lands of First Nations people for years and generations. I made a promise to the late Chief George Manuel, and I recommend you look him up on the internet and Google, etc.  He said finish what needs to be finished, if we have to do it one First Nations individual, one Family, one Community at a time, for First Nations people have all the time. I may be sounding upset or frustrated, far from it.  The individual who sent us the email just needs to be educated to understand First Nations people, I will think positive things and results for you. For I put my hand out in friendship, its up too you. Thank you Peter Leech and keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment